Effective Date: 05/12/2021
Applicable to The Following Mobile Applications & Website:
Zen Lounge: Stress Relief App
Zen Games: Color Blocks Puzzle
Zen Games: The Yellow Dot
Zen Games: The Blue Dot Games
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected] Except as described under the “Disclosure of Your Data” section below, we do not provide your personal data to any third party without your specific consent, as defined by applicable law.
Article 1 – DEFINITIONS:
- d) DATA CONTROLLER: Data Controller is the publisher, owner, and operator of the Mobile App and is the Party responsible for the collection of information described herein. Data Controller shall be referred to either by Data Controller’s name or “Data Controller,” as listed above. If Data Controller or Data Controller’s property shall be referred to through first-person pronouns, it shall be through the use of the following: us, we, our, ours, etc.
- f) SERVICES: “Services” means any services that we make available for sale on the Mobile App.
- g) PERSONAL DATA: “Personal DATA” means personal data and information that we obtain from you in connection with your use of the Mobile App that is capable of identifying you in any manner.
Article 2 – GENERAL INFORMATION:
We are committed to the protection of your privacy while you use our Mobile App.
Article 3 -CONTACT AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER:
The Party responsible for the processing of your personal data is as follows: Zen Lounge. The Data Controller may be contacted as follows:
174/20 B L Saha Road.
Kolkata 700053. India.
The Data Controller and operator of the Mobile App are one and the same.
The Data Protection Officer is as follows: Debashis Dey. The Data Protection Officer may be contacted as follows:
Article 4 – LOCATION:
The location where the data processing activities take place is as follows:
174/20 B L Saha Road.
Kolkata. India 700053.
Article 5 – MODIFICATIONS AND REVISIONS:
Article 6 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE FROM YOU:
Depending on how you use our Mobile App, you will be subject to different types of Personal Data collected and different manners of collection:
- a) Registered users: You, as a user of the Mobile App, may be asked to register in order to use the Mobile App or to purchase the Services available for sale.
During the process of your registration, we will collect some of the following Personal Data from you through your voluntary disclosure:
Name, email, creation date, platform, locale.
Personal Data may be asked for in relation to:
- I) Interaction with our representatives in any way
- II) making purchases
III) receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing
- IV) receiving general emails from us
- V) Or the following other forms of participation:
Users can share their profile and statistics from the app on social media platforms
- b) Unregistered users: If you are a passive user of the Mobile App and do not register for any purchases or other service, you may still be subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection for anonymous users are managed by Firebase SDK.
- c) All users: The Passive Data Collection that applies to Unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Mobile App.
- d) Sales & Billing Information: We do not process or collect credit or debit card data. Apple and Google collect Payment Card data with respect to in-app purchases made through the Apps.
- e) Email Marketing: We may occasionally send emails informing you about updates, product features, special offers, status of our project etc. You can always opt out of such communication by sending us a mail at [email protected]
- f) User Experience: From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our Mobile App, and the Services we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
- g) Combined or Aggregated Information: We may combine or aggregate some of your Personal Data in order to better serve you and to better enhance and update our Mobile App for your and other consumers’ use.
- h) Other Information: In addition to collecting the Personal Data as already described herein, we may also collect the following Personal Data: Last listened music track, Users locale language, Users locale time zone
In addition to these, To improve the performance of AdMob, the Google Mobile Ads SDK may collect certain information from apps, including:
- IP address, which may be used to estimate the general location of a device.
- Non-user related crash logs, which may be used to diagnose problems and improve the SDK. Diagnostic information may also be used for advertising and analytics purposes.
- User-associated performance data such as app launch time, hang rate, or energy usage, which may be used to evaluate user behavior, understand the effectiveness of existing product features, and plan new features. Performance data may also be used for displaying ads, including sharing with other entities that display ads.
- A Device ID such as the device’s advertising identifier or other app-bounded device identifiers, which may be used for the purpose of third-party advertising and analytics.
- Advertising data, such as advertisements the user has seen, may be used to power analytics and advertising features.
- Other user product interactions like app launch taps, and interaction information, like video views, may be used to improve advertising performance.
Article 7 – THE PERSONAL DATA WE RECEIVE AUTOMATICALLY:
Cookies: We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems (such as information about your browsing preferences) as well as through information that you volunteer to us (such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Mobile App, as described above).
A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
Our analytics partners, such as Facebook and Google use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don’t have to provide the same data several times during one task, to recognize that you may have already given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested, and to measure how people are using the Products. These partners, Facebook and Google, may use technologies such as cookies to gather data about your activities within the Products to deliver such advertising to you, such as retargeting ads. We are not always able to respond to do-not-track signals. For more data about interest-based ads, including how to opt-out of having your web-browsing data used for behavioral advertising purposes, can be done by adjusting your ad preference in your Google account.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Mobile App. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – these are mostly used to identify you and ensure that you don’t have to log in each time – whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Mobile App.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
– Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Log Data: Like all websites and mobile applications, this Mobile App also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Mobile App;
– name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated manner in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also possibly include Personal Data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the Mobile App or damage to other users, or in the case of harmful activities or crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the Mobile App and our users. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Article 8 – HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED:
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your Personal Data when appropriate. We ensure that your Personal Data is protected against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the internet, or the electronic storage of data, is completely secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your Personal Data very seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data.
The systems that we use to store your information include but are not limited to:
We use Google Firebase as third party analytics to get the logs but they are not mapped to the user.
Personal Data is stored throughout your relationship with us. We delete your Personal Data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general request for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, you will be notified in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 9 – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA:
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Mobile App and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as use of our Mobile App.
Information that does not identify you personally, but that may assist in providing us broad overviews of our customer base, will be used for market research or marketing efforts. Such information may include, but is not limited to, interests based on your cookies.
Personal Data that may be considering identifying may be used for the following:a) Improving your personal user experience
b) Communicating with you about your user account with us
c) Marketing and advertising to you, including via email
d) Fulfilling your purchases
e) Providing customer service to you
f) Advising you about updates to the Mobile App or related Items
g) The following other purposes:
We do not collect individual data – we analyze music choices to provide better updates and similar options.
Your app usage data is used to generate statistics on total usage, percentage target achieved and assigning levels of progress.
Article 10 – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA:
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data as described herein, we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:a) To satisfy any local, state, or Federal laws or regulations
b) To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
d) As may be necessary for the operation of our Mobile App
e) To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
f) If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Mobile App or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 11 – OPTING OUT OF TRANSMITTALS FROM US:
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Mobile App such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact the following email: [email protected] You may also click the opt-out link which will be provided at the bottom of any and all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Mobile App or about your account with us.
By providing any Personal Data to us, or by using our Mobile App in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. As such, you agree that any email sent from us, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 12 – MODIFYING, DELETING, AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION:
If you wish to modify or delete any information we may have about you, or you wish to simply access any information we have about you, you may reach out to us at the following email address: [email protected]
Article 13 – ACCEPTANCE OF RISK:
Article 14 – YOUR RIGHTS:
You have many rights in relation to your Personal Data. Specifically, your rights are as follows:
– the right to be informed about the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to have access to your Personal Data
– the right to update and/or correct your Personal Data
– the right to portability of your Personal Data
– the right to oppose or limit the processing of your Personal Data
– the right to request that we stop processing and delete your Personal Data
– the right to block any Personal Data processing in violation of any applicable law
– the right to launch a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) in the United States or applicable data protection authority in another jurisdiction
Effective Date: May 12, 2021 Last Reviewed On: May11, 2021
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Our Products collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, the Products have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
First and last name, email address, Mobile Platform, Account creation date, Internet Protocol address, online identifiers.
Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
First and last name.
Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history or information on a consumer’s interaction with the Products or our advertisements on third-party platforms.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete when registering for the Products. Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Products.
The usage of such data and all details are mentioned in Article 9, above.
We do NOT sell or rent your personal information to any third parties for their own advertising or marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to amend this CCPA Addendum at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this CCPA Addendum, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the effective date. Your continued use of our Products following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
We do not discriminate any users based on region or location. All our products and services are available at same price all across the world.
Article 16 – CONTACT INFORMATION:
174/20 B L Saha Road.
Kolkata. India 700053.